Thermal network cameras complement already extensive range of surveillance and security solutions which includes everything from full high definition 1080P cameras, monitors and recording solutions, cloud based recording and storage, business intelligence video analytics, IP and analogue cameras, 360 degree view cameras to infra-red cameras for low light conditions.Thermal network cameras with built-in motion detection not only allow night time vision without illumination, but also complement vision cameras during the daytime, giving the following enhancements:
- Ability to see people and vehicles through foliage and smoke
- Easily identify the presence of people who try to blend into the scenery through camouflage
- Detect person at up to 1.5km
- Detect vehicles at up to 4km
- Inbuilt motion detection enables the creation of effective virtual fences or areas to be monitored for intrusion with significantly reduced false triggers compared to vision cameras
- Enable clearer and easier monitoring of scenes by security personnel for people and vehicle movement
Powerful Specification, High Performance
Behind its high quality germanium window, thermal network cameras deploy a powerful uncooled silicon microbolometer thermal detector available in a choice of 384×288 and 640×480 resolutions with sensor frequency rates of below 9Hz or 25Hz and above. The 384×288 sensor has a thermal sensitivity of 50mK, the 640×480 sensor has a thermal sensitivity of 70mK. A spectral sensitivity rating of 8mm to 14m m enables detailed clarity even on the darkest of nights or most difficult of scenes.
Thermal network cameras are a powerful electronic sensor and security measure for the most challenging operational circumstances. Available in a range of lens sizes from 15mm to 45mm with other sizes available on demand for special applications. Connectivity is well covered with two H.264 and one .JPEG network interfaces and smart features such as Motion Adaptive Interlace / Progressive Conversion enables clear viewing of moving scenes. Video Motion Detection can also be programmed to trigger alarms along with Command Alarm and Video Loss depending on specific requirements; whilst it is possible to always display the camera title within the output image for faster identification of threat location and greater real time situational awareness.
Ready for a Range of Applications
Panasonic thermal network cameras are designed to enhance the extensive existing range of Panasonic solutions in a broad range of high priority security and surveillance applications.
- Transportation / Airports, railways and sea ports
- Utilities / Power, water and gas facilities
- Government / Military and border security use
- Commercial / Research and data centres, manufacturing, financial an banking organisations where cash is frequently handled